Engineered to provide the maximum amount of speed and reliability, the Phoenix NAP Secured Servers network delivers persistent speeds for your entire traffic flow and associated applications. The Brocade backbone is directly connected to our Tier 1 providers through redundant dedicated ten-gigabit uplinks and is managed by our certified onsite technicians inside our network operation center (NOC) to ensure uptime is consistently upheld.
By keeping usage to no more than 50 percent of our overall capacity, we are able to maintain a reliable, rapid network in the instance of an Internet routing disturbance. In the occurrence of a network provider going offline, your traffic will automatically be routed to another available provider during the outage. This allows your online presence to remain undisturbed. Visit our bandwidth page to learn more about our carriers.
For bandwidth requirements large and small, Phoenix NAP Secured Servers can meet all of your traffic and associated applications requests. Still not convinced? Take our speed test and see for yourself!
Network Features Include:
Use the tabs below to view each feature or click to view all network features.
100% uptime SLA included with all hosting packages...more
- Guaranteed network performance assists in keeping your site online.
0% packet loss...more.
- Maximize the performance of your dedicated server with a network that eliminates any potential data degradation.
Multiple internet backbone connections...more.
- Redundant network architecture load balancing system with Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) for no single point of failure.
Geographically diverse fiber paths...more.
- Two separate trenches for carrier fiber help keep your network service online...
Per server private VLAN (virtual local area network)...more.
- Allows for creation of a private network within the larger network, giving you greater security, privacy and performance.
Public network access...more.
- Each server has its own port for connecting to the public network, separating its public side from other servers in the data center. 1000 Mbps port speed standard.
Private network access...more.
- All of your servers feature a secondary port for connecting to one another and performing secure sever-to-server functions. Private network bandwidth usage is not counted against your monthly allowance. Available in speeds up to 1000 Mbps.
Scalable network ports...more.
- Request upgrades to increase your servers capacity to the public or private networks. Available in speeds up to 1000 Mbps.
MRTG (Multi Router Traffic Grapher) bandwidth graphing...more
- Monitor your servers' bandwidth usage through a graphical display.
KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) over IP service...more.
- Conveniently access your server at a BIOS level to manage operating system performance. Available by request, this service includes KVM over IP for your servers as needed.
Secured Servers Signup
Visit our Dedicated Servers
page now to view
our high performance dedicated hosting plans and learn more about Secured Servers.
Secured Cloud Pricing
Only pay for what you use! Even when
your VM is off, you're only charged for storage! See our pricing
Phoenix NAP Secured Servers is devoted
to helping you achieve your online goals. Contact Sales
to learn more now!